Are you interested in technical writing but don’t know how to get started?
You can get paid $100 to $1,000+ per article with technical writing.
Also, you can make $1,000 to $3,000+ per month, working a few hours a day as a technical writer.
If you want to know:
- What is technical writing,
- How to get started with technical writing,
- How to get paid technical writing opportunities,
Then this ebook is for you.
Here is what you will get in the ebook:
Chapter 1: Technical Writing Explained
- What is technical writing?
- Who is a technical writer?
- Skills you need to get into technical writing.
- Types of technical writing
- Technical Writing Tools
- Technical Writing Resources
- How much can you make with technical writing?
Chapter 2: How To Get Started With Technical Writing
- Why coding skills are important in technical writing
- Things to know before learning how to code for technical writing.
- Identifying the technologies you need to learn for technical writing.
- Building coding projects and writing about them to create technical articles.
- Publishing your technical articles on blogging platforms to create a portfolio.
Chapter 3: How To Get Technical Writing Gigs, Jobs, or Opportunities.
- Getting gigs, jobs, or opportunities by publishing articles on blogging platforms.
- Applying to community writer programs for technical writing gigs, jobs, or opportunities
- Sending cold emails to get technical writing opportunities
- Using Google Search to get technical writing opportunities
Ready to embark on your technical writing adventure?
Grab your copy of "Technical Writing For Beginners" today for FREE and unlock your potential in technical writing.
Feel free to support me with a few $$$ so that I can provide you with even better content and resources in the future.